Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Monday, January 6, 2014

OohLaLa Hat 
Front view of OohLaLa Hat

How were the holidays for you and your family?
They were good for my son and I, but, boy, am I glad they are over!

I had a pretty uneventful week, which is good! I have done a lot of crocheting, carding and spinning. I did design and make a great hat, pictured to the left here. I call it my "Oohlala Hat". I absolutely love it and now I need one in every color for myself! I made it as a customer request and have already had several more ordered. Which is great, because I love making pretty things! It can be made in any size/color/ribbon color or even without the ribbon.  If you want one (or two) you can order through my etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/shop/YarntasticCreation ,
or contact me on my Facebook page-
https://www.facebook.com/yarntasticcreations

On the spinning front, I've been processing and spinning an alpaca/wool blend all week. One more week of this one and I should be finished with that particular contract, then it's back to making my
'Packer yarn. I am glad to be getting back into the swing of things after the holidays!

I'm going to try my hand at writing patterns this year. I have several in mind, starting with The OohLaLa Hat! There are a couple more I have in my head from making the items, it's just getting them down on paper that is going to be the hard part. I always change up items that I create a little bit as I go, trying to make improvements.

Here's hoping that the coming week holds good things in store, for me and you both!


No comments:

Post a Comment