Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tester Photos

I've been pattern testing for Tricity Hokes Creations. This has been (and will continue to be, I hope) a great learning opportunity for me. So far I've made a dress. baby booties, and a pair of pants.


This is the dress I tested.


Pattern by Tricity Hokes Creations










Here are the pants

Another Tricity Hokes Creations Pattern










I have been very busy with orders from my Facebook page, as well. I'll be sorry to see winter go, though I won't miss the cold weather.

Here is a custom ordered infinity scarf I made. Both of the flowers are detachable. I figured that would give the customer more options for wear.

Pattern available at Over the Moon Hat Design.









I"ve also made a frog hat/diaper cover set and a couple of custom hats in the past week. I'm also trying to learn how to spin fiber into yarn. Mostly this consists of ordering more fiber, lol. Yet another way to cure my yarn obsession :)

Until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment