Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Friday, January 25, 2013

Skunk Hat


Yesterday was a good day, work-wise. I finished the skunk hat, 2 Rigoletto scarves, and started on a Starbella one. I've got a pile of scarves that need their ends sewn in. I'm going to do that this morning, lol. I hate that part! Anyway, here's a couple pics of the hat I made yesterday-


I'm calling this one 'Lil Stinker and I think it may be the cutest thing I've ever made. It's my own creation, but I really didn't go by a pattern. I've never written one before but I'll try to write this out today. I knit the fur part and crocheted the rest. I just used a basic earflap hat pattern, made some ears and added the stripe.

Well I better go wake my little one for school. It's supposed to snow later today, so I'll probably be going to pick him up early.

No comments:

Post a Comment