Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Friday, January 4, 2013

New Yarns

School started back on Wednesday this week and my son was out sick on Thursday. Tomorrow's not looking much better either. Soo... caring for a sick kid trumps needlework every time, lol. That being said I did finish another It's a Hoot Scarf today.

This pattern comes from The Hook Hound. Here's the link-

It's a Hoot Scarf


I like making the hats better than making the scarves. I quess that's a good thing since I need to do 2 more  It's a Hoot Hats this weekend.

I'm almost done with custom orders for now, unless I get more in the next few days. I will be kind-of glad for the break, because I have bought so many new yarns I want to try my hand at. I'll put a couple of them up here.

Red Heart Boutique Rigoletto

 I have no idea what this will look like when knit up. It's completely different that the ribbon yarn I've been working with. Kind of like a wooly mesh fabric and you have to make your own track to knit into. I think it will be pretty when done though.





Redheart Boutique Ribbons
                                                                                                                                                                                             
 I've seen scarves made from the pattern on the Ribbons label and I'm not crazy about them. So I found this pattern-
http://redheart.com/free-patterns/ruffle-chips-scarf

I think that will be a beautiful scarf. I'm going to pair it with the Red Heart Shimmer in Red.


Loops & Threads Links



   

I've never used any of the Loops & Threads yarn before, but I love the look of this one. You can't really see it in the picture, but it's made of links. Just like it says, lol. I don't know what I'm going to make with it yet, but it has a very distinctive look.








Loops & Threads Charisma

I just like the colors in this one!



It's getting late here (2:30 am) so I'll wrap this up now. Have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment