Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

 Well, I already know what my New Year's Resolution is going to be, so I'm going to start on it now. I want to keep my blog more current! Maybe if I pick a certain night each week and aim to do it weekly, I will be able to get it done. Sometimes it seems like I can't keep up with all of the stuff I have to do, but let's face it, we're all busy. So here goes, I am going to sum up my week on here every Sunday night! So here's what's been going on for me-
I went to New York City for 4 days!! It was a very welcome Birthday present from my Mom and it was great! Here are some pics of  my Mom, Sister, and Me in the Big Apple-
View from the street 
This is as close as I can to the Statue of Liberty!
Judybug, Miranda, Me on our last night


Miranda posing
So, that was a pretty big event for me!

Since I've been back I've been working on processing Alpaca. I have some in the dyepot(s) right now! I am also trying to get all of my Christmas orders finished up. I only have a couple right now, but they are doozies!
I quess that's all for me, hope you all are well and having a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment