Pages

Moogly Maker

Moogly Makers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Post

I'm not doing that well keeping up with blog posts, lol! It's 4 am and I can't sleep. This is when I get the majority of my work done, tho. Once the day really starts, it's a lot harder to actually sit down and do anything. I left my camera at a neighbor's house yesterday, so no pics of my newest makes today :(

I did do a little design work on this blog tonight. I'm still learning so I'm sure I'll be moving things around again soon.

I'm trying find a salon/spa here in Shelby in which to put some of my more upscale items. I already have some scarves in a Beauty Shop up the road, and they sold really well during the holidays. I just think I could do better with the more expensive items in a larger venue. Hopefully I can come to an arrangement with someone this week. If you know of anywhere in Shelby that has the space, let me know...

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment